Creamy Caramelised Plum - Makes 1 Serving
- 2 Plums
- 1 Cup Mufaro's Cultured Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Start by straining Mufaro's Cultured Milk in a sink, removing whey.
- Once the Mufaro's Cultured Milk has no whey left, add to a shallow bowl and whisk until texture is smooth.
- Wash and cut plums into halves and remove seed
- Add butter and sugar to a small pan and stir at a gentle heat until a caramel is formed
- Place plums in pan 'cut side down', bring to a medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to the plums, flip the plums and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve the plums and caramel into the bowl of whipped Mufaro's Cultured Milk.