Pineapple and Banana Smoothie, makes 2 Servings
You'll need a blender for this one.
- 2 Cups of Mufaro's Cultured Milk
- Banana x2
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Start with your fruit, add your peeled bananas and quarter of the pineapple in the blender, this is the base of your smoothie's flavour. add a spoonful of the clear honey.
- Strain two cups of Mufaro's Cultured Milk of any way and add to the fruit, this will give your smoothie a thicker and tangier base than milk would.
- Add a sweetener, a tablespoon of honey is great as honey is a natural antihistamine.
- Add more flavour, a teaspoon of cinnamon aids digestion.
- Add eight cubes of ice to the mixture and blend.