Tzaziki is a great yoghurt based dip for meats, this goes especially well with goat or pork.
- 1 Cup Mufaro's Cultured Milk
- ½ Cup sour cream
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Stem of celery
- 2 Teaspoons thyme
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper and thyme in a bowl, mixing well.
- Strain the Mufaro's Cultured Milk in the sink to remove all whey.
- Blend Mufaro's Cultured Milk and sour cream with a whisk until the texture is smooth.
- Add the olive oil mix to the cream, mixing well.
- Dice the cucumber to small cubes, finely chop the celery and add the vegetables to the mixture.
- Chill for at least two hours before serving.